[Zope] Has anybody gotten Zope to with IIS 4.0?

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Wed, 26 May 1999 16:31:52 +0200

At 16:26 26/05/99 , Alexander Staubo wrote:
>I saw your fix earlier, but I missed the crucial sentence: "Also, it
>completely breaks authentication when the user uses IE5.0 when trying to
>log into a secure area of the server. These Custom Error handlers are
>enabled by default." Duh.
>
>It could be a good idea to putting this up as a HOWTO on zope.org under
>the title "How to fix HTTP error messages and authentication with IIS
>4".

Actually, it is.. in the Support area. Hard to find, I must admit, right
now these things are pretty much scattered randomly around the Zope.org
site. I think that DC is working to fix this, now that LinuxExpo is over.

--
Martijn Pieters, Web Developer