[Zope] OT: Zope 2.0 Installed!

Michael Bernstein mbernstein@profitscape.net
Thu, 27 May 1999 16:21:43 -0700

Thanks everyone for all the advice, I now have Zope 2.0.0a1 up and
running!

As you can imagine, I learned a lot about Linux in the process of
figuring this all out. The biggest hurdle was starting Zope up: it turns
out that I didn't have the host information configured correctly on the
machine. Then it turns out that Apache was grabbing port 80 so zope
couldn't (I hadn't noticed that Apache was running before because of the
bad host info).

Now, do you guys at DC want bug reports on the alpha, or should I just
leave you alone for now?

Rolling-sleeves-up-and-starting-to-mess-with-code-ly yours,

Michael Bernstein.