[Zope] Zero length files after FTP put to ZServer

Alex.Thomas@dresdnerkb.com Alex.Thomas@dresdnerkb.com
Fri, 28 May 1999 18:06:34 +0100

Thanks Michel. I had a shot at debugging FTPServer, but when a breakpoint
such as the first line of the listdir function is hit, continuing just hangs
the client so I'm not getting very far. Anything I can try let me know...

cheers
Alex
[apologies for corporate crud below]

-----Original Message-----
From: Michel Pelletier [mailto:michel@digicool.com]
Sent: 28 May 1999 15:55
To: 'Alex.Thomas@dresdnerkb.com'; Zope@zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope] Zero length files after FTP put to ZServer

Someone reported a similar bug, I'm working on reproducing it.  Strange
thing is it doesn't happen with 1.11... Perhaps I should run it through
the Amos-Bot.

-Michel
This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or
confidential. Access by any other party is unauthorised without the
express written permission of the sender. If you have received this
email in error you may not copy or use the contents, attachments or
information in any way. Please destroy it and contact the sender on
the number printed above, via the Dresdner Kleinwort Benson
switchboard on +44 171 623 8000 or via e-mail return. Internet
communications are not secure unless protected using strong
cryptography. This email has been prepared using information believed
by the author to be reliable and accurate, but Dresdner Kleinwort
Benson makes no warranty as to accuracy or completeness. In particular
Dresdner Kleinwort Benson does not accept responsibility for changes
made to this email after it was sent. Any opinions expressed in this
document are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the
opinions of the Bank or its affiliates. They may be subject to change
without notice.