[Zope] server says "document contains no data"

Stefan Thull stth@topmail.de
Mon, 31 May 1999 22:20:31 +0200 (CEST)

Michel Pelletier writes:

> [...]

Hi,
sorry that I did not gave detailed informations.
I use:
Zope 1.10.2 for Linux (precompiled)
Python which came with Zope (but I also have Python 1.5.1-7 on my
linux-system)

If the solution will be an update to 2.0.0, will I run into troubles
with Zap?

greetings
Stefan