[Zope] xmlrpc calls require string results?

Dan Pierson dan@remote.control.com
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 11:25:44 -0500

I can understand this in principal, but methods that return simple integers
fail.  I'd expect xmlrpc to be able to handle them.

Also some of the articles in the Byte series talk about passing structures
back and forth so I assumed that the xmlrpc support was smart enought to do
things like pack a list of ids (i.e. list of strings) as an XML structure on
its own.

Dan Pierson, Control Technology Corporation