[Zope] Altering product instance changes all instances!

Otto Hammersmith otto@ipass.net
Mon, 01 Nov 1999 15:01:40 -0500

That would be very useful. :)

What would be more useful is the ability to extend properties yourself
via a ZClass. Right now I'm using some string properties which give the
id (or URL) to a sub-object... it's powerful, but overkill if all you
want to include is a picture of someone with their user profile
(theoretial example :).

			-Otto.