[Zope] Need doc pointers

Fredrick Rybarczyk Fredrick.Rybarczyk@lub.lu.se
Tue, 02 Nov 1999 17:24:45 +0100

Hello all,
Two simple questions. Advice or pointers to relevant documentation is,
as always, much appreciated.

1. How do I turn my exsiting zclass instances into html? Ideally, I'd
like to create a method that renders the class instance when refered to.

2. I'm doing my zope with apache. Why do things get added to the path on
my management screen like:
"dissdb / dissertations /  / dissertations /  / dissertations /  /
dissertations /  / dissertations /  / Law / index_html"
It's kinda annoying. My rewrite rule looks as follow
"""
RewriteEngine On
RewriteLog /usr/local/apache/logs/rewrite_log
RewriteLogLevel 0
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} ^(.*)
RewriteRule ^/dissdb(.*)
/usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/Zope.cgi/dissertations/$1 \
[e=HTTP_CGI_AUTHORIZATION:%1,t=application/x-httpd-cgi,l]
"""
Fredrick.