[Zope] Welcome aboard

Chris McDonough chris@iqgroup.com
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 13:39:20 -0500

Hey, hey, I resent that.  The issue of Compute! that had Star Trek in it got
lost in the mail on the way to my house.  :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Page
To: 'zope@zope.org'
Sent: 11/2/99 1:11 PM
Subject: [Zope] Welcome aboard

Hello (again) everybody!

Please join me in welcoming Chris McDonough to the Digital Creations
team!

Chris hails from near Philadelphia, PA and is also a recovering M$
Developer where he currently works on web applications.  He'll be
trading in his MCSE card for the Python Quick Reference card on November
15th!

Chris has fond memories of of the VIC-20 (although he never got Star
Trek keyed in) and the Amiga.  Chris is wondering if anyone has a
notebook version of the Amiga -- he's interested in trading his current
Sony VAIO for a real computer.  :^)

Chris can be reached at chrism@digicool.com

Welcome Chris!
--Rob

--
Rob Page                 V: 540.371.6909
Digital Creations, Inc.  F: 703.995.0412

For developer-specific issues, zope-dev@zope.org -