[Zope] Acquiring root index_html method in lower level folder

Milt Martin MiltM@Wichitausa.com
Tue, 02 Nov 1999 14:28:27 -0600

From a Zope newbie...
Given:
"root" folder
	index_html method which refers to menu_bar and body_content
	menu_bar method
	body_content method
	"about" folder
		body_content method

Trying to browse root/about folder directly and expecting
1. inherited index_html method to be displayed and it does
2. which refers to menu_bar method and it is displayed but...
I expected body_content method in "about" folder but instead it
displayed
body_content in root folder?
I copied index_html method into the about folder then it worked ok.
 I considered factoring out the body_content from root and placing in a
lower lever "home" folder,
but how do you handle browsing the root folder which no longer contains
the body_content to default to the home folder body_content
if not being called from lower level folder (such as abot or home)?
Thanks.