[Zope] CopySupport methods permissions - do they make sense?

David Kankiewicz kankie@thegrid.net
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 10:10:58 -0900

Dave Parker wrote:

<snippers>

> ...which, to my very untrained eye, suggests that your approach would
> work provided the user in question has one of the roles associated with
> the method.  Which would be fine, but how would I assign a role to an
> anonymous user?
>
> If I can't do that, I'm back to "there should be a seperate permission"

It may have nothing to do with that (not sure). Can you sent the dtml
and error traceback?  From the past emails on the subject, which don't
provide much help (only one does), I get the idea that its a namespace
logic problem, so the DTML your using may be missing something.

Regards,
David