[Zope] Draft How-To: Converting from ZServer to Roxen, Roxen Rewriting

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Fri, 05 Nov 1999 02:30:02 -0700

Ok, I now have two sites entirely converted to Roxen from ZServer. This
How-To shows what I had to do to get it to work properly, along with how
to remove Zope.cgi traces from the URLs. I have some more to add to it,
but thought I would get this out right away for people
<ahem>Magnus</ahem> to look over.

If all goes well, I'll index it this week end, and release a news
announcement on it.

Bill

--
"They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the
Wright brothers.  But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown." -- Carl