[Zope] ZClass constructor / namespace question

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Fri, 05 Nov 1999 02:32:41 -0700

Jos Yule wrote:

> Hello again!
>
> lets say that i have a new Class that i've made. This class has a
> 'parentFolderID' property.
> How do i correctly include the ID of the Folder from where the new Class is
> being created?
>
> I had (in the add form)
>
> <input type=hidden name=parentFolderID value="<dtml-var id>">
>
> Which simply returns the name of the folder where the Class is. I want the
> folder where the
> 'add Class' came from...

I think I understand what you want.
Hmm perhaps you want to assign it the value of the HTTP_REFERRER? Not
sure if it would be what you are after, but it miught be a start.

Bill

--
"They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the
Wright brothers.  But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown." -- Carl