[Zope] searching at zope.org

R. David Murray rdmurray@bitdance.com
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 14:16:40 -0500 (EST)

Hmm.

I'm very new to Zope, but hoping to come up to speed quickly.  So
please forgive my vast ignorance <grin>.

I've installed SiteAccess, and am working on my SetAccessRule method.
Evan suggests one can differentiate virthosts based on assigned IP
by using the variable SERVER_ADDRESS.  I tried that, and got an
error message about that variable not existing.

Now, I haven't gotten too far through the docs yet, where I'm sure
this stuff is explained, but I wanted to get a couple things up
and running quickly.  So I figured, well, I'll just search the
zope.org site for that variable to find out how to reference it
correctly.

No matches.

Well, maybe that's not the right name...but, I should have gotten
*one* match, on Evan's document where I read about it, right?  So
is something wrong with the search function on zope.org?  Or
am I not understanding what is indexed (in which case the search
page could use some explanatory text)?

(Also, although I found the section of the manual I was looking for, I
haven't found the variable I need yet...)

--RDM