[Zope] RE: Zope Informix Interface

Mark Rees Mark@CenturySoftware.com.au
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 19:12:48 +1100

I have not read your first message but if you are using NT as the
hosting platform, then the ODBC interface works fine. If you do not have
an ODBC driver for INFORMIX you can download it for free from
www.intraware.com <http://www.intraware.com>  it is contained in the
client SDK from INFORMIX.

If you are hosting on Linux, the CLI interface of the LINUX INFORMIX SDK
also available from www.intraware.com <http://www.intraware.com>  may be
able to be compiled with the Zope supplied ODBC interface. I have looked
at this and it seems possible but have not had the time to do it yet.

Regards

Mark Rees
Century Software

>Message: 19
>Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 11:55:38 +0000
>To: zope@zope.org <mailto:zope@zope.org>
>From: Richard Moon <richard@dcs.co.uk <mailto:richard@dcs.co.uk> >
>Subject: [Zope] Informix interface (2)
>
>I assume from the deathly silence which followed my request for info on

>interfaces between Informix and Zope that there is no such thing.
However I