[Zope] Adding objects in ZClass construcor

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamars@ibm.net
Tue, 09 Nov 1999 12:47:35 +0200

Every time a new ObjectManager ZClass instane is created I want it to add to
itself a TinyTable.  So I do in Container_add:

	<dtml-with "Container.createInObjectManager(REQUEST['id'], REQUEST)">
	<dtml-call "manage_addTinyTable('imglayout','', columns='name value')">
	</dtml-with>

But this just creates a TinyTable in the folder that I added the Container
to, not in the Container itself.  So how do I add objects in constructors so
that it will put them in the correct place?

--
Itamar - itamars@ibm.net