[Zope] Once again the selection property

Michael Gutmann gutmann@uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 14:42:31 +0100

Well, I don't want to bother you - and I really reviewed a lot (nearly
all, I think) of the mails in the list and even the HOWTOs, but ...
I still have no idea how to make a selection property properly.

I'm making a ZClass with a property-sheet, in which there should be
a property, that has a value you select from an ordinary select field.
I generated it with type "selection", name "Status" and value "status_liste".
(the error message told me to give a variable name as a value)

And now my question: where do I fill "status_liste" with what kind of values?
I'd love to fill it with something like:

{'status1':1,'status2':2,'status3':3}

Big hurdle or just my incompetence?

Zee you,

Michael