[Zope] Help! UNDO bug...

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 09:41:52 -0500

> So when I SAVED my VERSION, I typed in a series of comments
> in the provided
> text box. Part of my commentary included the "<TITLE>" tag.
> Well apparently
> zope (or rather my browser) doesn't like it when you include
> random tags.
> Now when I click on the UNDO tab, instead of providing me
> with a listing,
> it (IE5 *and* NS4.7) prints the first 2-3 lines and then ...
> nothingness.

Ack - Zope doesn't care, but your browser does and the extra
tag(s) are wrecking its html rendering. I'm adding a fix for
2.1.0 for this. In the meantime if you want to fix this on
your site, edit the file lib/python/App/undo.dtml in your
Zope installation and change line 41 from:

	  <strong><dtml-var description></strong> by <strong>

to:

	  <strong><dtml-var description html_quote></strong> by <strong>

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909