[Zope] SiteSummary 1.2.1 problemita

Edd Dumbill edd@usefulinc.com
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 21:35:25 +0000

On Wed, Nov 10, 1999 at 12:56:11PM -0800, Loren Stafford wrote:
> Edd,
>
> I tried out the new SiteSummary product and ran into a little problem. I
> have an automatic summary at URL
> http://www.icompression.com/news/releases/NewsSummary. I'm trying to import
> this into another instance of SiteSummary 1.2.1 on our Intranet server. But
> the below error happens. You can see that the generated XML does indeed have
> a blank line as the first line. I can't see an easy way around this. Can
> you?

Silly mistake on my part.  The quickest way to fix it is to go into the
'xml' method of the Product ( /Control_Panel / Products / SiteSummary /
RSSClass / propertysheets / methods / xml) and move the <?xml ...
declaration to start on the same line as the <dtml-call... line there so
there's no new line between them.

I will shortly upload SiteSummary 1.2.2 to fix this difficulty.

Edd.