[Zope] ZSERVER, THREADS, PERFORMANCE & FUTURE PERFORMANCE

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamars@ibm.net
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 18:27:40 +0200

Paul Everitt wrote:

> You, however, are looking for something like a three-fold performance
> improvement.  Tinkering won't get us there.  Instead, something like the
> caching proposals discussed on the list several months back are probably
> the most the radical proposal on the table.

Well, I would like some benchmarks on my ZCache product in some real sites,
like Technocrat or www.zope.org, but it should speed up access a lot.  And
it's really easy to add.  Anyone willing to give it a try?

--
Itamar - itamars@ibm.net