[Zope] broken images in management interface

Stuart 'Zen' Bishop zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:04:26 +1100 (EST)

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999, Eduardo Fernandez Corrales wrote:

> I tried to install the WMF tasks/help desk product mentioned
> earlier in the list, and after doing it some of the images in the
> management interface appear broken.

This is pre-alpha software (just an outline really), but I don't see how
it could cause what you describe. Perhaps it is because I exported it from
a system running Zope 2.1beta and you imported it into a system running
Zope 2.0 ?

I've pulled it from zope.org until someone can confirm or deny this.
The ZClass section of the product was created by clicking on
the Export button in Zope 2.1beta Products folder, export ID of WFM,
save to file on server, XML format.

If this behaviour can be confirmed, it would have to be a Zope bug
(as importing a ZClass product should not delete images contained in
other products under any circumstances.)

> What could have caused this and how can I fix it?

If it didn't magically fix it self, I'm not sure beyond restoring
your data.fs file from backup. You can try deleting the WFM product
before hand, but the broken URL you mentioned is outside of this products
scope.

 ___
   //     Zen (alias Stuart Bishop)     Work: zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
  // E N  Senior Systems Alchemist      Play: zen@shangri-la.dropbear.id.au