[Zope] DTML Syntax contd. + rant

Stuart 'Zen' Bishop zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 09:11:00 +1100 (EST)

On Fri, 12 Nov 1999, Michel Pelletier wrote:

> > In particular, I believe LDAPAdaptor isn't folderish at all and
> > GenericUserFolder will return quite different things if you call
> > objectValues() rather than getUserNames().
>
> Yep.  I think what we're really dealing with here are Authenticator
> objects.  For historical (hysterical) reasons they'll probably allways
> be called User Folders.
>
> How's that GenericUserFolder coming along?

I finished ZRadius yesterday, so my sites authentication is running
happily. I have a few requests to add and a bit of tidying, and
GenericUserFolder will be released (looks like today).

 ___
   //     Zen (alias Stuart Bishop)     Work: zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
  // E N  Senior Systems Alchemist      Play: zen@shangri-la.dropbear.id.au
 //__     Computer Science, RMIT 	 WWW: http://www.cs.rmit.edu.au/~zen