[Zope] How to insert data into a TinyTable

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:10:01 -0500 (EST)

On 13 Nov 1999, Arjan Scherpenisse wrote:

> Hi
>
> Is there some method other than directly in the manage screen to
> insert some data into a TinyTable? I want that my customers can fill
> out a form, and that the data entered inthat form gets inserted in the
> table. I've looked through the docs but didn't find anything of use...

You can call the following manage method on your TinyTable instance.
manage_editData(data,REQUEST)
where data is a string of date each row denoted by line and each column by
a comma. Note that such a call will replace all the existing data of your
TinyTable if any exist

Pavlos