[Zope] NotMail install broken

Nitin Borwankar nitin@borwankar.com
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 00:52:13 -0800

Friends, Romans, Zopists,

I have installed NotMail on multiple NT machines using Zope 2.0.1,
Python 1.5.2
after installing the IMAPAdapter and each time I get a broken icon in
the products
list for NotMail.
This is the error message on attempting to click on the NotMail link in
the products list -

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "C:\Program Files\vimarsha\lib\python\OFS\Application.py", line
393, in import_products
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "C:\Program
Files\vimarsha\lib\python\Products\NotMail\__init__.py", line 89, in ?
    import NotMail
SyntaxError: non-default argument follows default argument (line 199)

I have also attempted to install on RH6.0 same zope and python versions,
with the same
result. For the record Squishdot installed just fine on all these as did
Confera.

I must be missing something in the install process.

Any suggestions ?

Nitin Borwankar,
nitin@borwankar.com