[Zope] zope on NT problem

julio dinis juliodinis@hotmail.com
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 17:02:33 PST

Hi all,

I cant understand this %!@#@

I start zope in a dos shell to be able to see the "200 ok" messages which
means everything its okay :)

From time to time my zope server stop responding to http requests.
The python process is running, but any request to my site doesnt produce a
"200 ok" (or anything else) on the dos shell and the browser request ends
with a time out.
I just cant figure out in wich state is the server at this moments, cause
the process is there.
My server is not running as pcgi on iis, its a win32 zope normal install.
I dont think its a memory problem cause when this crashes happen the python
process isnt at the big values that sometimes he reach.

Then if I do a stop and start, everything is okay :-0

Is there any specific debug I can do to figure out this situation?

Thanks for your time,

Julio