[Zope] It exists... and yet it doesn't!

taliesin@nvg.org taliesin@nvg.org
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 14:44:54 +0000

I have a bizarre error/bug/feature here... I have a folder whose
contents behave very strangely. Any file named index_html reverted
back to the standard for newly made DTML Documents after a few
minutes, but luckily I was able to delete it.

However, while I wasn't watching the external methods that also were (and
still are) in that folder mutated into folders themselves - and now they
are impossible to delete, I get a keyerror. If I try to enter them, or
do anything else I get 'resource not found'. I can't delete the parent-folder
either.

So: how do I get rid of them?

t.