[Zope] Invalid Header(0) from dtml-call tag

Andres Corrada andres@corrada.com
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 10:54:29 -0500

Mike Pelletier wrote:

>     Is the error occouring in 'decapitate'?  If so, it ususally indicates
> that you have whitespace in front of a <!DOCTYPE ...> tag.

I was able to fix the error and it apparently had nothing to do with the
code I submitted
to the list but with how it interacted with a dtml-method that called
it. I had no <dtml-var standard_html_header> in the calling method. By
wrapping the calling method with <dtml-var standard_html_header> and
<dtml-var standard_html_footer> I was able to get rid of the error.
I almost think this is a bug but since I'm a newbie I wouldn't presume
to know the real cause of the problem.

Andres Corrada-Emmanuel   Email: andres@corrada.com
Owner                     http://www.corrada.com/mamey
Mamey                     Phone: (413) 587-9595