[Zope] including the contents of another page in a document?

Sean McGerty DrBob@baseballmail.com
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 12:13:59 -0500

I'm building an intranet site with Zope and the reviews from the users are
great - but I've hit a snag. I've got a squishdot site in /news/, and a
number of business group pages in for example /ops/ /bus/ /dev/.

The problem occurs when I try to include the squishdot contents inside the
group pages. It sees objects with respect to the / directory - not the
group directory I'm in.

For example / has standard_header, and /dev/ has a modified version. a call
to /dev/news sees the version in / not /dev/ - am I missing something
obvious here?

As well I believe it's been discussed before but I'm having trouble finding
it - is it possible to include the contents of another URL in your present
DTML document?

Thanks in advance,

Sean.