[Zope] restricted access to ZClass instances

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 12:25:11 -0600 (CST)

Hi everyone,

A student and I are working on a ZClass for displaying school news on our
school district Web site. There will be a number of categories such as
sports, academics, arts, etc. We plan to have someone in charge of
submitting news item for each category. We'd also like to arrange it so
that whoever is responsible for sports (for example), can only add sports
news. What would be the most efficient, logical, and aesthetically
pleasing way to do this? :-)

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/