[Zope] Javascript wizards wanted for Zope project

Anthony Pfrunder s341625@student.uq.edu.au
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 11:45:49 +1000 (GMT+1000)

Hi,

I'm working on the VisualZope project and have run into some problems with
javascript.  Since it isn't my native language (python is) I was wondering
if some javascript wizards are interested in getting their names in the
credits.

The problem is: how do I get a form to talk to an object in another frame?
ie:

<input value=".." ... onchange="mywidget.setAttribute('property',
value-of-inputbox)>

where mywidget is a javascript function defined in another (loaded) frame.

Also, how can I "call" a html page without causing a reload:

function jsZDOMsetAttribute(name, value){
  call("getWidget/setAttribute?name=name&value=value")
}

For further information on this problem please see
http://163.182.196.200/zwiki/VisualZope - jsZDOM reflecter part.

Thanks in advance,

Anthony Pfrunder