[Zope] ZMySQLDA Problems

Jens Vagelpohl tommymi@concentric.net
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 00:14:34 -0500

1. could you please refrain from including 200kb worth of text in your
message that doesn't have much to do with your original question?

2. as the README.txt in <zope directory>/lib/python/Products/ZMySQLDA
explains very nicely you need to compile the actual MySQL module. please
consult this file for instructions.

of course you'll only find this README.txt if you have uncompressed the
gzipped tar archive in your zope installation's root directory.

jens