[Zope] A Couple of Suggestions...

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 10:42:40 -0500

NotMail is no longer being developed and hasn't been for a while.  I
have no time whatsoever to work on it.  I have no idea why it is under
the supported product area of the zope site, I asked several months ago
that it be removed.  I'm going to remove it right now.

A handful of people have expressed interest in taking NotMail up.  I
made some promises that I broke about tweaking the code for 2.0 and
giving it up, unfortunatly with the book and the PTK I am not able to do
that.  What you see on the site is what there is.  Sorry folks.  I hope
someone brings it up to working order, it was a really cool product.

-Michel