[Zope] Zope for Portal/e-commerce projects?

Sébastien Douche sdouche@farweb.fr
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 15:48:37 +0100

(sorry for my broken English)

Hello,
First, a great cheer to all (and specially to Digital Creations team)
for the evolution of Zope. I seriously plan to use for all my projects
(electronic trade, portal) who i am technical person in charge.

But I have some concerns :

1/ in which measurements can I have a serious help  (I am in
France).

2/ think Zope can be to use in this kind of thing.

3/ for you, what is the best database to use ? ZODB or Oracle ?
(simplicity & scabability).

4/ which is the evolution of the DTML ? More functionality? more
simplicity?

5/ How many documentations exist ? it is significant

I still have many questions but I stop for today :-)

Thank you, and really, terrific job.

Sébastien Douche <sdouche@farweb.fr>
Far Web <www.farweb.fr>