[Zope] Calendar product

technews@egsx.com technews@egsx.com
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 17:17:34 -0500 (EST)

I figured out how to set the properties..

<!--#calendar mode=month bgcolor=e3e3e3-->
<dtml-var "setCalendar('daynames','SMTWRFS')">

<dtml-if "mode=='month'">
  <!--#var date fmt=dd--></a></font>
<dtml-elif "mode=='day'">
</dtml-if>
<!--#/calendar-->

But now I get the None in every cell. Argh!!
I am going into the code to figure out what to do, and now the README
makes sense..

Adonis