[Zope] ZOracleDA - python - dumps core [Q]

Bruno Mattarollo brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 20:17:02 -0300

Hi Roman.

    I have tryied to start it with the -p flag but got the following
error...

[bmatt@dev Zope]$ python z2.py -p /export/home/bmatt/Zope/
[bmatt@dev Zope]$ Traceback (innermost last):
  File "z2.py", line 463, in ?
    logger_object=lg)
  File "/export/home/bmatt/Zope/ZServer/PCGIServer.py", line 282, in
__init__
    self.read_info(pcgi_file)
  File "/export/home/bmatt/Zope/ZServer/PCGIServer.py", line 319, in
read_info
    k,v=string.split(line,'=',1)
ValueError: unpack list of wrong size

What does this mean? I presume that according to the traceback, there is a
problem reading the PCGI file (just plain standard one).

    Roman, what do you mean by running zserver and apache at the same time?

Cheers and thanks in advance.

/B

Bruno Mattarollo <brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar>
--- Python Powered <http://www.python.org/psa/>