[Zope] Executing stored procedures in Oracle using ZOracleDA

Bruno Mattarollo brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 10:48:04 -0300

Hi Martijn,

    Yes, I tryied that also... And I am getting the same traceback... :(

<PRE>
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /export/home/bmatt/iPersonal/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line
214, in publish_module
  File /export/home/bmatt/iPersonal/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line
179, in publish
  File /export/home/bmatt/iPersonal/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 201,
in zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File /export/home/bmatt/iPersonal/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line
151, in publish
  File /export/home/bmatt/iPersonal/lib/python/ZPublisher/BaseRequest.py,
line 304, in traverse
  File /export/home/bmatt/iPersonal/lib/python/OFS/Application.py, line 260,
in __bobo_traverse__
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File /export/home/bmatt/iPersonal/lib/python/ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py,
line 510, in notFoundError
NotFound: (see above)

</PRE>

Strange... The stored procedure works great when invoqued directly from the
SQL*Plus utility.

Cheers and thanks again Martijn.

/B

Bruno Mattarollo <brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar>