[Zope] ZCatalog: searching by date

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 10:39:46 -0500

<snip>

Are you sure your objects have the attribute 'date'?  This is not a
default attribute for any objects in zope.  It looks like you got the
idea for this code from the Zope site, which *does* use the attribute
'date' because we built a ZClass that all the objects subclass that
defines 'date'.  If you do not have a ZClass defining this attribute,
then you probably want to change all the occourances of 'date' in your
DTML to 'bobobase_modification_time'.

-Michel