[Zope] Problem editing index_html in Zclass

Harry Henry Gebel hgebel@inet.net
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 02:08:43 +0000

I have an index_html DTML Method in a ZClass called ProfileClass, I am
unable to open this method for editing in Xemacs.

Here is the problem, I tried to open it with:

/127.0.0.1:/Control_Panel/Products/Profile/ProfileClass/index_html

but got a message that the file did not exist. I then opened
/127.0.0.1:/ and changed "directories" until I got to
/127.0.0.1:/Control_Panel/Products/Profile but when I looked at this
listing ProfileClass was not marked as a "directory" so there was no way
for me to cd to it. I tried moving the index_html method to Profile
thinking that perhaps ProfileClass would acquire it from Profile, but it
didn't work. Is there any way for me to edit this directly in Xemacs
with EFS or will I have to open it in the Zope management interface and
use cut and paste to enter it?

I am using Zope 2.1.0b2 on Linux Mandrake 6.1 w/ the included python
(1.5.2) .

Harry Henry Gebel             ICQ# 43675297
West Dover Hundred, Delaware