[Zope] Welcome aboard!!

Rob Page rob.page@digicool.com
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 11:14:27 -0500

Hello everybody!

Please join me in welcoming Martijn Pieters to the Digital Creations
team!

Martijn, who hails from the Netherlands, is more of a Palm freak than
Jim Fulton and I combined (!) and will be joining us on December 6,
1999.

In addition to engineering amazing software, Martijn will be providing
three levels of in-line skating training:

  o beginner,
  o intermediate, and
  o advanced

to current and future Digital Creations team members.  :^)

Martijn can be reached at mj@digicool.com.

Welcome Martijn!

--Rob

P.S. - For the non-Europeans out there, his name is pronounced something
like "Mar-tine."

--
Rob Page            Phone: +1 540 371 6909
Digital Creations   Fax:   +1 540 371 1201