[Zope] RE: deleting standard_html_header

Thilo Mezger mezger@innominate.de
25 Nov 1999 14:34:11 GMT

ÀÌ°ü¼ö <kslee@plaza1.snu.ac.kr> wrote:

> Just for curiosity.
> Why do you want to delete the standard_html_header?

> You can edit the content of the standard_html_x's, or override the default content's of DTMLs so that the newly created DTMLDocument(or -Method)s do not call standard_html_x's.

i know about acquisition and that you can edit the standard_*_html files
but sometimes it would be quite handy to use the cut/copy/paste
function on these top-level objects as well.  e.g. to have a
standard_html_header for all of my folders below /

it's just that i found it quite unconvenient to not be able to move
these objects...

anway...

thilo

--