[Zope] [Help] creating a new Image instance via external method

Darran Edmundson Darran.Edmundson@anu.edu.au
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 11:30:05 +1100

I have an external method that is attempting to
create a new Image with data extracted from another
Image instance (img):

   repr(img) = <Image instance at 8551e90>
   len(img.data) = 13611
   type(img.data) = <extension class Acquisition.ImplicitAcquirerWrapper
at 40160680>
   repr(img.content_type) = 'image/jpeg'

The problem is that when I try to add the new Image

   folder.manage_addImage(img.id, img.data, '')

I get a seek error as if there is something wrong with
img.data:

   <!--
     Error type:  AttributeError
     Error value: seek
   -->
   File /usr/local2/Zope/lib/python/OFS/Image.py, line 265, in
_read_data
      (Object: img)
   AttributeError: (see above)

I have been struggling with this problem for 3 days but
to no avail.  Your expert help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Darran.

--
Darran Edmundson [Darran.Edmundson@anu.edu.au]