[Zope] zopeNewbie Article on Acquisition

Jeffrey N. Shelton shelton@custommachine.com
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 15:10:09 -0500

After a week's worth of evenings spent pecking away at the keyboard, I have
posted an article on acquisition to the zopeNewbie site
(http://weblogs.userland.com/zopeNewbies/).

You can find the article, "Transition to Acquisition" at:
http://weblogs.userland.com/zopeNewbies/breadcrumbs/acquisition/

I am interested in finding out whether this article helps those new to Zope
better understand the concept of acquisition. I also want to know if my
descriptions and explanations are technically correct. (After all, I am a
zopeNewbie myself!)

If you don't have the patience to slog through the whole thing, the stuff
related directly to acquisition is at:
http://weblogs.userland.com/zopeNewbies/breadcrumbs/acquisition/Behavior

Thanks!

Jeff Shelton