[Zope] non-web based zope front-end?

Arjan Scherpenisse A.Scherpenisse@zap.a2000.nl
28 Nov 1999 00:47:05 +0100

Hi all,

Maybe this is a stupid question, but i was wondering if there is a
front end for zope's management screens which is *not* web based.

I would like to work with it because i run linux and netscape, and
netscape has its bugs and random crashes, and the procedure of editing
- committing - reloading - editing is way slower then just pressing
ctrl-s in a text editor...

If it doesnt exists, i am interested in writing such an app, based on
python/gtk/libglade, and maybe gnome. I don't know much about Zope's
internals yet, but i'm a fast learner :-)

Please let me hear what your comments are on this subject.

greets,
--
Arjan Scherpenisse, A.Scherpenisse@zap.a2000.nl
"Hi, MS Outlook just gave me a signature virus"