[Zope] [Q] My own editor?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard@uwm.edu
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 21:54:00 -0600

--GZVR6ND4mMseVXL/

Viva de el Zopistas,

new to Zope, I have a few questions which I couldn't find the answer
for.

How can I export a DTML method file, so that I can add it again?
Background: I want to use my own editor, as the webbrowser's
text window usually is a real bad editor.

(Of course I know, if the world would be more modular, I could just
call my editor from the webbrowser. Most people are stuck with
Mosaic-derived webbrowser (netscape/IE/Mozilla).)

Another question: Would it not be advantagous only recreate a page, when
the source objects change and trigger that creation? Most pages could
just be cached this way. Or does Zope that already?

Please cc: me answers, because I am not on the Zope list (just to huge).

Regards,
	Bernhard
--=20
Research Assistant, Geog Dept UM-Milwaukee, USA.  (www.uwm.edu/~bernhard)
Free Software Projects and Consulting 		         (intevation.net) =20

--GZVR6ND4mMseVXL/

--GZVR6ND4mMseVXL/--