[Zope] Error with cut and paste

Jochen Knuth jok-zope@ipro.de
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 19:59:22 +0100

Hi,

Was this break introduced lately?
Because early last week i could cut and paste KBEntries. Maybe the
ZCatalog wasn't active at this time (but i dont think so).
I played around with some UserFolders and permissions (added a
UserFolder at the same folder as the KBase, deleted it, created it at
the top level, and so on)

Jochen