[Zope] document_src broken on this site

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 17:02:16 -0500

What is /Quena?  a DTML Document or Method?  If I go to
/Quena/document_src it gives a 404 not found, but
/index_html/document_src prompts me for a login (which is the correct
behavior, it's often useful to try out an object method by going
directly to it with the web browser, document_src is this sort of
method).  Perhaps the object is just whacked and needs to be re-created?

-Michel