[Zope] FYI: Zope Solution Providers page

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 17:29:37 -0500

Howdy all.  Scott Robertson's email from Saturday, putting out a call
for developers, reminded me that I needed to round up a list of Zope
solution providers.

Here's the deal.  Lately we're getting swamped with leads which I've
been informally passing on to other folks.  I'd like to formalize this
with a page listing people that are offering various kinds of
professional services for Zope.  This could include consulting,
development of customer applications, development of Zope
infrastructure, porting, bug fixing, hosting...the whole enchilada.

If you or your company are interested in being listed on such a page and
being part of a referral network, lemme know.  I'm particularly
interested in people outside the U.S.  However, *only* contact me if you
or your company is ready to be publicly listed immediately.

Thanks!

--Paul

Paul Everitt       Digital Creations
paul@digicool.com  540.371.6909