[Zope] Squishdot, Confera, ZDConfera and ZDiscussions....

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 17:37:34 -0500

Nope, and we both work for Digital Creations.

I'm guessing that well over half of the list thinks we're the same
person.  People who have been around for a while have picked up on it by
now.

-Michel