[Zope] bluefish.Zope ???

Jay, Dylan djay@lucent.com
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 10:35:01 +1100

I thought someone was working on an XML interface through ftp so that all
properties or forms of an object get rendered as an XML document. This could
be edited and sent back and thus interpretted to obtain the changes and thus
the object is update. This seems to me the only general solution for
providing a general, cross-platform, non-html interface that will work for
existing editors such as emacs and html editors.