[Zope] How to set-up authentication of pages

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 10:36:14 -0500

I think it would be much easier for you if you got rid of mod_auth_mysql
and let Zope handle all the authentication.

Descriptions of Users, Permissions, and Roles can be found in the
documentation section of the Zope site in the Zope Content Manager's
Guide.

-Michel