[Zope] htmllib question

Sam Gendler sgendler@teknolojix.com
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 12:46:03 -0800

I thought I had a pretty clean solution for extracting all the contents
between the <body> </body> tags of an uploaded html file, using the
htmllib.  Basically, in start_body, I call save_bgn(), and in end_body,
I call save_end(), which was supposed to save all the contents between
the two tags.  Unfortunately, it saves only the content that isn't in
html tags.  All the subsequent tags get dropped.  Does anyone know an
easy way around this?  The only method that I see is to overload the
unknown tag functions to pu tthe tags back into a buffer, which is
WAY more effort than it is worth.

--sam